Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent written and spoken English and Burmese!
- Strong communication skills (confident on the telephone – prepared to hold calls and arrange meetings with high-level stakeholders)
- High level of computer literacy (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email)
- Flexible, dynamic and able to meet deadlines
- Pleasant personality with interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, with little to no supervision
- Interest in the development sector
Please note: If you are interested in sales, marketing products, developing other businesses, then this is not the role for you. MKE operates in the NGO and development sector, which means we grow our business primarily by responding to tenders and not through pro-active selling.
The Business Development Officer role at MKE involves helping to prepare budgets for our short and long-term projects, helping to find the right expertise, liaising with consultants and clients, as well as our partner network in the country.
Interested persons should send an application letter outlining their motivation and suitability for this position with a full CV and minimum expected salary in MMK, no later than 02nd August 2020 (apply as soon as possible, CVs considered on a rolling basis) to: Ms. Moe Wint Lwin, email@example.com and Ms. May May Thwe, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.