- Identify sales leads, pitch our products to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.- Planning and preparing presentations.- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.- Providing management with feedback.- Spot new opportunities and to establish rapid growth within the new market place.
- Work experience from an NGO (Non-Governmental Organization)- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma (Related with Business Management would be advantage)- Minimum 3 years sales experience- English proficiency- Good presentation skills- Good computer skills and knowledge- Highly motivated, self-initiative and professional- Good team player, hardworking and good interpersonal skills
This is a unique opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join a young international company with a lot of energy. For the right candidate, we will offer a very competitive package.
Attractive Salary Package
Flexible Working HoursMon to Friday ( Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays off)
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Zabai delivers first-class e-learning across a range of topics. Our clients range from young people in education situations to professional companies and organizations.Our focus is on creating measurable results; therefore, all our projects have clearly defined effect goals. We use innovative techniques and tools that reach large target groups, and that speak to the heart as well as to the mind. We deliver solutions for all platforms, such as desktops, tablets and smartphones.