- Develop good relationship with Key Opinion Leaders in the market
- Regular business call visit to potential clients
- Well communicate about the product attributes to targeted clients with proper value propositions
- Thrive to achieve targets
- Plan weekly business calls, self evaluate the plan and report to the immediate superior
- Explore and develop new business opportunities
- Need to travel one to two times per month for business trips
- Must be able to work with team and also individually
- Participate in team project and activities time to time.
- B.Med Tech in physiotherapy preferred
- Preferred two years of experience in medical device industry
- Intermediate English langauge skills
- Must have basic computer skill and be familiar with applications that are used as working tools.
* Bonus and commission* Travel allowance
* Working with open minded co-workers* Communicate with International BTL colleagues
* Training provided
Founded in 1993, BTL has grown to become one of the world’s major manufacturers of medical equipment. BTL's major segments include physical therapy, cardiology and medical aesthetics.