Hiring Company : Vesta Property Management Co., Ltd
Hiring Position : Business Development Director (Vesta)
Vesta Property Management Co., Ltd is a Myanmar based company that managing mixed portfolio of prestigious residential, shops and commercial properties. We provide one-stop professional property management services, including leasing, publicity, building management, daily maintenance, etc. To meet our business growth, we are inviting applications for the position of "Business Development Director".
Responsible for managing and coordinating the Myanmar’s sales and marketing staffs, formulating comprehensive marketing and sales plans, and establishing our Vesta brand as a well-known property management brand in Myanmar.
The candidate will leverage his/her network in Myanmar to approach and develop our business with more large local Myanmar companies and multinational companies, for choosing the properties managed by our company to provide accommodation for their mid-to-high-level management staffs, or recommend its staffs to choose the properties managed by our company.
Improve local Myanmar sales volume to make our brand and our professional services to be well recognized by Myanmar property developers, real estate corporation, middle class, high end professionals and businessman.
- Achieving personal and team targets for sales, revenue, and profitability
- Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills; forecasting requirements; preparing annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action for profit and loss
- Provide insight and analysis on the market and economic trend, customer demands and competitors in the real estate and property market
- Establishing budget targets, formulating and implementing sales and marketing strategies and action plans to achieve the budget targets
- Setting up pricing strategies to maximize profitability and competitivity of the company
- Exploring for new clients, new network, new business partners, new marketing channels, and bringing in new opportunities
- Provide high quality property management service to all tenants and residents
- Retail/commercial sector management. Investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy; inspecting vacant units and completing repairs; planning renovations; provide rubbish removal services. Maintain all utilities services.
- Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies and obtaining referrals from current tenants; explain advantages of location and services
- Residential sector management.
- Prepare regular performance and pipeline reports to top management and other department heads to facilitate team work towards achieving the company’s objectives
- Review and monitor the performance of all business development and marketing staffs, as well as reviewing contracts negotiated by subordinates.
- Enforcing policies and procedures by confronting violators
- Working closely with operation and customer care team to ensure high level of customer satisfaction, and to address and resolve customer complaints and issues.