The Brand Executive will report directly to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for successful planning and implementation for one or more liquor brands. The position is essentially a management trainee position, since the employee will be exposed to a variety of business fuctions and departments and will receive a lot of on-the-job training.
He/she needs to be a critical thinker, a good communicator and a hard worker. This is a position where you can experience tremendous professional growth, as you will be able to see results depending how your performance.
- Age between (25 to 35) years
- Fluent in Burmese and English
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Power point, Internet & E-mail
- Results-oriented; Effective and organized in managing multiple priorities
- Able to work with team and good at communication skill
- Able to travel and work off-hours
* Ferry* Training
* Learn how a local company functions and competes* Ability to learn how different departments work
* Opportunity to directly learn from senior management* On-the-job training
PMG was founded in 1993 and is a leading company in bottled drinking water and alcoholic beverages industry in Myanmar.We manufacture, market and distribute PMG Myanmar Drinking Water, Myanmar Rum, Myanmar Dry Gin, Myanmar Whisky, Myanmar Whisky (Gold), Majesty Whisky, Chancellor Whisky, Premier Whisky & Myanmar Old Brandy.