OverviewManage and develop a customer-oriented and profitable workshop. Implement and monitor all workshop After-Sales standards. Comply with all legal regulations on labour, safety and environmental protection.
• Plan and monitor the workshop capacity / available man-hours.
• Plan Marketing activities and liaise with the marketing department on execution and detail.
• Look at the processes and procedures and implement changes where necessary in line with CCM and Manufacturer requirements.
• Monitor the lead-time
• Handle customer complaint when the case is escalated
• Ensure the sufficient workshop capacity
• Ensure the overall workshop process and the quality of work
• Ensure the availability of the technical equipments and special tools
• Monitor the workshop productivity and efficiency level according to the targets
• Ensure the compliance with the health, safety and legal regulations
• Ensure the cleanliness and orderliness in the workshop and service areas, meeting the company policy
• Manage and supervise handling of Pre Delivery Inspection (PDI) and service cars
• Plan resources for overtime/shift situations
• Ensure the availability of necessary facilities, bays, machines, special tools and equipment
• Ensure regular maintenance of the facilities and equipment
• Ensure the enough supply of workshop consumables
• Ensure the service literature, product brochures as well as the process documentation and the required software is up to date, complete and available
• Pass on information to employees in a timely manner and ensure information security
• Manage the performance of subordinates by setting targets and monitoring results
• Develop and motivate subordinates according to their abilities and needs of the company
• Determine training needs and secure suitable training
• Provide continuous guidance, support and feedback to subordinates
• Other assign by HOD.
Skill, Knowledge and Experience
• Any graduate (or) B.Tech, B.E (Mechanical, Mechatronics)
• Minimum 4 years of supervisory working experience in the Automotive Industry
• Passenger car driving license (manual and automatic)
• Basic MS-Office skills
• Good command of English is a must.
• Good knowledge of After-Sales information systems
• Customer orientation
• Highly visible and hands-on leadership style
• Communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Management Potential
Cycle & Carriage, a member of the Jardine Cycle & Carriage Group, is one of the leading automotive groups in Singapore. It started out in 1899 as a trader in nutmegs and other sundries. In more than 100 years since it has grown to become a major player in the automotive industry in Singapore, retailing Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Kia and Citroen passenger cars and Commercial Vehicles. At Cycle & Carriage, It is more than just the recognition we have earned as being the leader in its class. "Exceptional Journeys" encapsulates our passion for our existence. Bringing together high-performing team members and technical excellence to create people focused experiences that consistently exceed expectations. Whether is a customer we serve, an employee that we engage, a brand that we carry, we want to support them in creating exceptional journeys for themselves. Jardine Cycle & Carriage (JC&C) is a leading Singapore-listed company and a member of the Jardine Matheson Group. A Long-term engaged shareholder of market-leading businesses in Southeast Asia, JC&C has a strategic interest in Astra International, a strong automotive presence through its Direct Motor Interest, as well as diversified businesses comprising Other Interests in key economies. Together with its subsidiaries and associates, the Group employs over 230,000 people in Indonesia, Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia and Myanmar.