1. Support Sales Manager in overseeing the B2C (PVL-Pessenger Vehicle Lubricant) Sales Department.
2. Manage the team, manage the customers’ needs, and manage the business to achieve sales growth and hit sales targets effectively.
3. Analyze current and potential customers based on their requirements and relationship conditions to expand the business.
4. Design and implement business plans, strategically that could lead strong business presence.
5. Support SM in recruiting, setting up periodic performance targets, coaching and monitoring performance of the team members periodically.
6. Build and promote long-term customer relationships by partnering with them while understanding and fulfilling their needs.
7. Identify emerging markets and market shifts while recognizing new products, market situation and competitor’s status.
8. Monitor team’s schedules, way-plans and seek for optimum efficiency while adjusting same areas on time.
9. Present sales records, revenue and expenses reports, realistic forecasts and targets to upper management on time.
10. Performing all duties of the Sales Manager in cases of Sales Manager’s absence during emergency situation.
11. Report to National Sales Manager along with Sales Manager and work closely with collegues:ASMs, in other business sectors.
* Bachelor’s Degree, with Administrative Diploma or Certificate, Sales & Marketing Diploma or Certificate.
* Age between 28 to 35 years.
* Minimum of 3years Sales Experience in related B2C Channel and having Lubricant background is preferred.
* 3-5years proven record and B2C sale professional experiences are most desirable.
* Manage and lead in the development of distribution network in assigned area.
* Excellent Computer skills (Microsoft word, excel, power point, emailing and not limited to other related skills)
* Good negotiator, great communicator with experience presentation skill and problem solving skill.
* A good leader with experience in account development while maintain planned targets.
* Excellent communication skills and English 4 skills are preferred.
* Experienced driver with valid local driver license.
* Able to travel, locally.
* Incentive and Yearly bonus * Travelling allowance* Monthly Birthday and Anniversary celebrations* Rewards for over
* Fun working enviroment* Join an experienced team
* Training provided* Opportunities* Learn new skills and techniques* Management potential
As the distributor of Mobil lubricants, we market and distribute Mobil 1 “The World Leading Synthetic Motor Oil”, Mobil Delvac, Mobil Super and etc. for automotive sector and gas engine oils, hydraulic oil, gear oils, greases, food grade lubricants and etc. for the whole Myanmar. We are striving to provide our customer with lubrication solutions not just the products. With guidance from ExxonMobil engineers, we also perform lube survey, joint trouble shooting, knowledge sharing, plant engineering services and etc. to solve our customers’ lubrication problems.