• Support the Key Account Manager with the preparations of monthly sales forecasts, annual sales forecasts and promotional plans.• Achieve set targets by sales volume, sale promotion plans, implementation, merchandise display and customer account by effectively carrying out tasks set out by the Key Account Manager.• Monitor assigned sales data and activities and report to Key Account Manager daily; includes sales, stock balance, customer information, customer feedback, issues and concerns.
• Report to Key Account Manager regarding Modern Trade Channel’s sales data and activities daily; includes sales, stock balance, customer information, customer feedback, issues and concerns.
• Assist the Key Account Manager with the monitoring and management of Modern Trade Channel’s sales invoices, accounts receivable and sales transactions . Record and track customer spending against the plan
• Survey and compile competitor information, current market situation and future trends and insights.
• Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing or any related fields• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as Modern Trade sales in leading multinational company, experience in FMCG is preferred• Good command of English in all aspects• Good project and time management skill• Able to work independently with good problem solving skills
- Performance Bonus- Medical insurance
Learn new skills on the job
In our Consumer Business Segment, we concentrate on the international skin and body care markets, which are the main focus of our business. Our innovative, high-quality skin and body care products are trusted by millions of consumers every day. By staying close to our consumers, and our markets, we can ensure that our international brand portfolio stays relevant and our innovations meet the individual needs and wishes of consumers, both globally and regionally.