- Managing all financial transactions including Account Receivable , Payable and Cash flow- Preparing monthly, quartely and yearly master budget for operational plan and cash budget
- Producing on time monthly and yearly financial reports - Trail Balance, Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement
- Computation of Taxation- Analyzing Financial statements on monthly basic and report to Managing Director- Presenting the data requested by Managing Director
- Assist external auditor in the conduct of her duties- Other Ad Hoc duties.
- Any Graduate with LCCI Level III Diploma
- B.Com or CPA is most preferred
- At least 5 years experience in related field
- Significant experience in financial monitoring, budgetary system and controls with strong analytical skills - Proficient in advanced Excel and using accounting software (MIT, SAP, I-stock, Peachtree ..... etc)
- Ability and willingness to work under pressure .
* Rewards on Performance
Make a difference