Assistant Accounting Manager
Assistant Account Manager will report to Accounting Manager, Senior Finance Manager, and MD.
Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards, resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determining system improvements, implementing change.
Responsibilities and Duties
- To verify all Payment and Receipt Transactions
- Counter check by journal entry in software for account transactions & monthly report
- Prepare a National Sale report. Monthly compare and achievement report to MD.
- Monthly LTP account statement for pharma & consumer.
- To control and follow up on long-overdue issues closely by concern.
- To review Daily checking to invoice issues and delivery pending issues.
- To control & inform stock nearly expire to all Department and stock analysis report value with CPU to MD.
- To control & register monthly reports for the Fixed Asset. Accrual A/C Prepaid & Prepayment A/ C.
- To check Cash Report and Bank Statement.
- To check Purchase costing and entry record with GRN & sale & stock statement.
- To verify the monthly suspense account. A & P report to MD & Management Groups.
- All principal Sales & Expenses (Sale Target, Budget & Actual) Analysis report to MD monthly.
- To Prepare Profit Margin report by principal report to MD.
- Monitored and Checked to General Ledger to combine detailed transactions.
- Monitored and Control All branch A/C operations and transactions.
- Prepare & Printing for accounting final report to the auditor.
- Manage Account, Warehouse, and Invoicing Team for daily operation smooth and monthly report with Timeline.
- Verify import duty, TT, DN transaction, signing to cheque payment from Finance Department, …
- Counter check to Account Procedure for Cambodia Office.
- Quarterly Debtor Balance Confirmation Plan & Arrangement and action plan.
- Review to monthly Physical stocktaking report and CPD retail Van Stocktaking for the necessary action plan.
- Monthly delivery invoice checking arrangement.
- Prepare and Check Budgeting, Bonus & Increment Price, evaluate and Expenses calculation and analysis.
- Arrange monthly assignment of To-Do List & Trip surprise plan for account team.
- Ensured compliance with accounting deadlines.
- Financial Report to MD.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts, and defining account policies and procedures.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation, enforcing accounting regulations, and recommending new procedures.
- Protects the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.