• The Application Developer is responsible for the development of business solutions and reports based on functional and technical requirements.• Take a part in the development, implementation, integration, testing and support team of Business Transformation Project.• The job holder has to work closely with functional project team and external related parties to achieve the project’s goal.• ABAP programming, testing and debugging functions related to the implementation of SAP modules.• Knowledge in SAP Business Warehouse, analytical SAC reporting and SAP analysis for MS office.• Understand business requirements very well and ability to change business requirements to solutions.• Posting error/bugs log to SAP support and dealing for workaround and solution.
• Holder of Computer Science or IT related bachelor’s degree with at least 2 years experiences in software development.• Excellent coding, debugging, problem-solving and analytical skills• Good in 4 skills of English language.• Knowledge of ERP systems in manufacturing or any kind of industry.• Strong technical skills in SAP, ABAP preferable, C++, .Net or JAVA.• Knowledge in Database and SAP Business Warehouse are preferred.• Good interpersonal and communication skills, Service Oriented skills.
- Benefits and allowances- Rewards over performance
- Fun working environment- Internation standards- Experienced team
- Learn new skills- Opportunities to grow and develop
HRINC Specialised Search & Selection Team is made up of specialist that focus on specific job types and industries. This ensures our team has the deepest networks and unrivalled understanding or requirements for each role, and an in-depth knowledge of industries and a country's leading employers and talent. We are designed to help find the right people, the right company at the right time! Working with us means a long term relationship where we are at your service, and keeping you up to date on the latest HR developments and market movements.Together with our HRINC Consulting and HRINC Outsourcing services, our more than 100 professionals will help you with the right knowledge and expertise to execute business excellence, strategy and success.