- Support superior in managing day-to-day operating expenditure against operating budgets to ensure efficient usage of resources.
- Update content/changes to organization’s administration and support services policies and procedures on a periodical basis.
- Support activities related to administration and support services delivered to business operations in accordance to agreed service level standards.
- Assist superior in implementing continuous improvement activities on administration and support services delivered to operations.
- Collate, document and prepare reports on budget, cost control administration and support services delivered.
- Support superior in executing tracking tools and generating periodical reporting on effectiveness of administration and support services offered.
- Provide administration support on department initiatives and programs.
- Record findings and prepare maintenance reports (e.g. office supplies, office equipment inventory details, tender documentation, etc.)
- Escalate complaints and requests raised by employees/departments to superior.
- Any bachelor degree holder
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of principles and techniques of administrative management.- Demonstrate basic analytical skills and attention to detail.- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)- Demonstrate fluency in local language and ideally in English, both written and spoken.
- Good communication skills within and across functions, with internal and external stakeholders.
Leading organization with international working standards.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. The Group helps other companies and brands to grow in the Consumer Goods, Healthcare, Performance Materials and Technology sectors. DKSH’s portfolio of services includes sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, the Group operates in 35 markets with 33,000 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 11.3 billion in 2018. With its strong Swiss heritage and long business tradition since 1865, DKSH is deeply rooted in Asia Pacific. DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.