- Truck License Renewal, Insurance, Setting & Accident Claims Management.- Other tasks assigned by supervisor if required.- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.- Utilizing GPS systems to monitor drivers and track vehicles record- Keep track of driver hours and miles in coordination with Load Planners- Scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency- Monitoring In & Out Office building Maintenances (water supply, electrical,..)- Other duties as assigned by Admin Manager
- Bachelor’s degree holder , related admin certificate (i.e ,. electrical certificate)- At least 1 year experience in related field.- Well known traffic rule and strong knowledge of vehicles maintenance procedure- Good keeping system of vehicles maintenance records.- Good knowledge of admin rules, regulations policies and procedures.- Proficient in MS Office- Effective communications skills, a positive working attitude is required.
Annual bonusTransportation AllowanceSaturday, Sunday and gazette holiday off
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Globalnetis a premier telecommunications service provider serves the ICT needs of multinational enterprises and telecommunication service providers.We are also an ICT and System Integration company specialising in Network Security, IT Infrastructure Solutions, Business Continuity Solutions and Global Access Managed Services. Headquartered in Yangon with national deployment and support capability.LaLaKyi is our content delivery streaming services platform, and it provides high quality video-on-demand, live channels, local and international movies, series and programs. LaLaKyi supports Myanmar entertainment industry with its convergence platform and its professional and resourceful team.Edtech is a personalized, adaptive and machine learning based platform that will connect over 9 million children in Myanmar to unlimited content from all over the world, transforming the education system through VR and AR technologies and bringing Myanmar closer to the future.Global Technology entered into the real estate market in 2014. ShweGon Landmark is a mixed-used project of luxury office space, commercial, residential and serviced apartments located right across the breath-taking Shwe Da Gon Pagoda.