• Proven work experience as a video editor• Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere Pro, After Effects and Adobe Photoshop )• Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio• Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity• Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing• Creative mind and storytelling skills• University Graduate• Motion Graphic design Knowledge (Preferable)
• At least 2 years experience in video editing and graphic• Degree Graduate • Video Editing – 2 years experience • Motion Graphic knowledge (preferable)• Team collaboration• A high level of self-motivation, commitment and dedication• Can efficiently use Premiere Pro, After Effects and Adobe Photoshop• Implementing the projects within deadline
- An amazing opportunity to learn from colleagues across Asia, in more developed markets
- An international company in a start-up setting- A competitive salary, plus the chance to learn in biggest E-commerce
- Unmatched personal and professional growth- Potential for overseas training- Regional roles offered to outstanding over-performers
Shop is the leading online shopping in Myanmar, empowering thousands of sellers to connect with millions of customers. Shop provides immediate and easy access to 100,000+ products in more than 40+ categories.To overcome the logistics challenge in Myanmar, Shop has built its own logistics company specifically designed for e-commerce operations - Shop Express (known as ShopEX) - to raise the standards for the industry. Shop is also helping existing and new logistics providers digitize.In 2018, Shop (Daraz Myanmar) was acquired by Alibaba Group, and is proud to carry its part of the mission to 'make it easy to do business anywhere in the era of the digital economy'. As part of the Alibaba ecosystem, Shop is leveraging Alibaba’s global leadership and experience in technology, online commerce, mobile payments and logistics to drive growth in its markets.