1. Oversee the planning and organization of a quality primary education program in line with the organization’s guidelines.2. Guide staff in the holistic development and care for the children, and build a safe and conducive environment that best meets their needs.3. Guide and support the development and implementation of teaching and learning approaches and resources, as well as best practices to enhance the learning experiences for the children.4. Manage operations, which include student admission, registration, finance, procurement and administration.5. Oversee, evaluate all staff members’ performances and improvement and children’s progress (monthly/ quarterly/ annually) and give feedback for further development.6.Monitor, plan, cooperate and conduct weekly and monthly professional development activities.7.Facilitate proactive and positive engagement with parents and the community.8.Manage all registration and accreditation process.9.Lead and cooperate with the department head and participate in all activities organized by the organization.10.Perform any other related duties as required and assigned by the Management.
1. Any Graduated or MEd. (Education) University degree in related field preferred . 2. Minimum 3 years of experiences in managing primary education.3. Possess Leadership qualities and management skills.4. Strong decision making and analytical skills.5. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.6. Passionate about primary education and able to positively engage stakeholders in the holistic development of the child.7. Independent and self-driven team player with the ability to multi-task.
Uniform / Annual Bouns
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
GETC and NURTURE in one of the leading professional language schools and preschools in the city of Yangon, Myanmar.It is founded in 2007 and a privately - owned organization with more than 200 staff members and 6 branches.We have a solid and positive reputation in the city. Students and parents often say that it is the best school taht give intensive care and provide High Quality English Language Teaching and Early Childhood Education.