• Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process • Research and track advancements Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile and web in mobile application design patterns. • Implement responsive web design to facilitate quality experiences across a wide range of browsers, tablets and mobile devices • Determine the interface style and layout, and design the key interface text. • Identify and troubleshoot UX problems • Adhere to style standards on fonts, colurs and images
• Any Bachelor Degree in creative design or related fields • Good Knowledge skill and experience in Photoshop, In Vision App, UX Pin, Adobe xd and other relevant design tools. • Possess strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, intuitive layouts and palate development. • Willing to learn new technologies, skills and knowledge • Willing to work smart, work hard and overtime to complete assignments when needed. • Ability to work and cope with challenges and under pressure to meet targets
* Rewards for over performance
* Fun working environment* International standards* Make a difference * Join and experienced team
* Opportunities for promotion* Possibility for job training* Learn new skills and techniques
MIT was founded in 1997 with the objective of promoting ICT industry in Myanmar. Since then, MIT has become a leading software house in Myanmar by providing reliable strategic ICT solutions through highly innovative state-of-the-art technologies for banking, retail, trading, hospitality, manufacturing, healthcare industries as well as government sectors. Strategic ICT Solutions provide not only competitive necessities but also competitive advantages to the organizations.