Travel Coordinator is responsible for performing all travel related administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of an operation by making sure relevant records are up to date, all travelling related processes work effectively and assist the activities of the company events, and accountable for smooth operations of Executives and employees. In addition, the Travel Coordinator is also responsible for performing all of the public relation activities that facilitate the smooth running of Executives’ business travels by assisting in travel documents, travel passes and all required transportation arrangements.Applying overseas and local ticketing,visa extension,stay permit accommodation,etc related with government rules and regulations.
- Any Graduate (prefer non - Engineering Bachelor)- Age between 20~30 years- Prefer - Minimum (1) year experience in related Field- Must be computer literate and English Language Proficiency- Good Communication Skills, Good Reporting Skills
- Ferry- Uniform- Insurance- Performance Pay
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Barons Group of Companies is an entity with strong ability, advanced management structure with stable development striving for a bright future. Founded in 1997 as a small scale trading company named as Myanmar Innwahtani LPG Trading Co., Ltd, with import of LPG Gas cookers and tyres into Myanmar, a serious diversification of the new management team in 2002 transformed the company into an engineering based company with a rapid growth within 10 years of management take-over.