* Teach assigned classes. * Assist the General Manager in supporting the Sales Department. - Provide knowledge base to Business Executives in areas of expertise. - Assist Business Executives in determining client needs. * Where required, set up computers or LoD access at onsite locations and perform basic troubleshooting when equipment is not operational. * Prepare for future classes, by utilizing available resources (LoD / OLA etc.).* Perform other duties and tasks as designated by the Training Manager.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computing, Computer Science/Technology or equivalent• 5 years or more training experience in Enterprise Network and Infrastructure Solutions • MCSA, CCNA, COMPTIA Network+ or other relevant certification is required• Good knowledge, skills and experience in Network Infrastructure, Server Administration or Security• Ability to work and cope with challenges and work under pressure to meet targets• Willing to work professionally and dynamically with motivation to achieve great results• Fluency in English 4 skills• Preferably, have experience in following business: IT enabled services/training institutes/ICT coaching centers
* Rewards for over performance
* Fun working environment* International standards* Make a difference * Join and experienced team
* Opportunities for promotion* Possibility for job training* Learn new skills and techniques
MIT was founded in 1997 with the objective of promoting ICT industry in Myanmar. Since then, MIT has become a leading software house in Myanmar by providing reliable strategic ICT solutions through highly innovative state-of-the-art technologies for banking, retail, trading, hospitality, manufacturing, healthcare industries as well as government sectors. Strategic ICT Solutions provide not only competitive necessities but also competitive advantages to the organizations.