• Analyze User requirements and design document• Development of technical specifications and plans• Resolve technical design issues• Presenting ideas for system improvements• Working closely with analysts, designers and staff• Producing detailed specification and writing the program codes• Testing the product in controlled, real situation before going live• Maintaining the systems once they are up and running• Preparation of training manuals for users• Communicate effectively and professional with internal and external • Effectively works in teams as well as independently• Ensure comprehensive, timely and quality delivery of all requests• Able to lead and coordinating with project members• Primarily responsible to plan, monitor and deliver scooped systems modules and functionality in the software application
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent• Minimum 3 years working experience in IT related field• Good programming knowledge and skills in C# .Net, Java, Ionic, Angular, Microsoft SQL Server and Crystal Report• Willing to learn new technologies, skills and knowledge• Willing to work smart, work hard and overtime to complete assignments when needed• Ability to work and cope with challenges and under pressure to meet targets• Possess relevant leadership and management traits• Proficiency in written and spoken English
* Rewards for over performance
* Fun working environment* International standards* Make a difference * Join and experienced team
* Opportunities for promotion* Possibility for job training* Learn new skills and techniques
MIT was founded in 1997 with the objective of promoting ICT industry in Myanmar. Since then, MIT has become a leading software house in Myanmar by providing reliable strategic ICT solutions through highly innovative state-of-the-art technologies for banking, retail, trading, hospitality, manufacturing, healthcare industries as well as government sectors. Strategic ICT Solutions provide not only competitive necessities but also competitive advantages to the organizations.