• Oversee the complete finance needs of the logistics and warehousing department• Handle monthly tax payments (CGT, CT etc)• Regularly meet tax a• Prepare and submit quarterly and annual assessments• Supervise the taxation team• Responsible for tax audits, monitoring etc • Responsible for all tax related compliance including filing of Income tax and monthly returns• Responding to tax notices• Ensure proper tax is withheld from payments being made• Liaison with Tax consultants and providing them with adequate information• Liaison with other finance sub-teams such as billing team, treasury team etc. • Provide leadership to the tax team and responsible for development of Team members
• 4+ years’ experience in Finance or Accounting (Big 4 or equivalent preferred)• CA Finalist/ CA with 3+ years’ experience• Excellent in written and spoken English and Myanmar• Bachelor level or higher in Finance or accounting
- An amazing opportunity to learn from colleagues across Asia, in more developed markets
- An international company in a start-up setting- A chance to learn in the biggest E-commerce Company in Myanmar
- Unmatched personal and professional growth- Potential for overseas training- Regional roles offered to outstanding over- performers
Shop is the leading online shopping in Myanmar, empowering thousands of sellers to connect with millions of customers. Shop provides immediate and easy access to 100,000+ products in more than 40+ categories.To overcome the logistics challenge in Myanmar, Shop has built its own logistics company specifically designed for e-commerce operations - Shop Express (known as ShopEX) - to raise the standards for the industry. Shop is also helping existing and new logistics providers digitize.In 2018, Shop (Daraz Myanmar) was acquired by Alibaba Group, and is proud to carry its part of the mission to 'make it easy to do business anywhere in the era of the digital economy'. As part of the Alibaba ecosystem, Shop is leveraging Alibaba’s global leadership and experience in technology, online commerce, mobile payments and logistics to drive growth in its markets.