* To ensure availability of needed inventory for production process and meeting consumer demand . * To provide a basis for planning of inventory needs and demand fluctuation by maintaining reasonable safety stock . * To minimize risk of loss due to deterioration
* Manage stock for operations to meet client satisfactions and comply with the company standard procedures and local safety regulations.* Control reasonable inventory level/stock in order to improve working capital effectiveness.* Work closely with concerned departments to keep up with all dynamic requirements and formulating the right plan.* Monitor all process elements to ensure maximum service reliability, efficiency and effectiveness.* Handle service information and complaints to ensure that all problems are properly solved.* Manage all initiatives and productivity improvement programs to ensure maximum resource utilization and cost effectiveness. * Compliance with internal control procedures and keep legal compliance in respect of road transportation, shipments and warehouse management.* Maintain the document and recorded by correspondence.* Manage the production for raw material according to demand as required.* Must be control stock by weekly and monthly and avoid being "out of Stock ".* Ensure that all company policies , procedure and inventory control are implemented and enforced to all member.* Good stock keeping and storage by FIFO and compatible and incompatible material must be know well .* Organizing all activities and assigning jobs to subordinates.* Following up system update stock and procedure , deadline and inbound resources.* Other duties may be assigned as required.
* Uniforms* Ferry* Meal allowance* Annual bonus over performance* Overtime payment
* International standards* Make a difference* Join an experienced team
* Learn new skills on the job* Promotion opportunity* Management potential
TOA group is the leading group of companies in painting industry in Thailand. The group has set up Oversea Operations in many countries such as Vietnam, Malaysia, Laos, Cambodia, and India. The companies operate in manufacturing and distributing their high quality and the complete range of paints products. With years of experiences in operation and management systems, TOA group attained the Super Brands, Trusted Brands awarded for the most trusted brands in Thailand in the "Paint" product category for 5 consecutive years. The group was certified by ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001 and Green Label. Moreover, the key to quality of TOA group has never stopped developing and searching for new technologies and production processes to achieve for new technologies and production process to achieve the highest standards and meet the specific requirements of both local and foreign customers.