• Provide support in pursuing new clients for logistics outsourcing projects• Responsible for translating high-level business requirements into detailed functional specifications • Analyze business information and statistical data from Clients’ supply chain / business operations • Research development in assigned areas, help determine business requirements, propose changes, develop migration and implementation plans• Work with the Solution Design team in developing and proposing robust supply chain solutions and value proposition for prospective clients• Proactively engage with the Project Operations Team to ensure all contractual requirements are well understood and ensure smooth on-boarding and execution of the contractual requirements• Work closely with other internal departments and stakeholders to ensure client/ contractual needs and expectations are communicated to achieve positive results• Will be trained in DHL Supply Chain (Thailand) for 1 year and will be relocated to work at DHL Myanmar permanently
• Nationality : Myanmar and Cambodia, 23-27 years old • BS or B.Eng degree directly related to the position (Supply Chain/Logistics, Operations, Engineering preferred), MBA desired• 1 - 2 years of experience in supply chain management• New graduates are welcome.• Experience as Business Analyst is desired• Analyze business information and statistical data from Clients’ supply chain / business operations
- 13th Month bonus- Insurance coverage for OPD/IPD & Temp-life
- Work at International Organization
- Excellence Career opportunities
DHL is present in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, making it the most international company in the world. With a workforce exceeding 470,000 employees, we provide solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs. DHL is part of the world's leading postal and logistics Group, Deutsche Post DHL and encompasses three divisions: DHL Express, DHL Global Forwarding, Freight and DHL Supply Chain.