• Assist Construction Managers in the delivery of projects by supervising, reporting and coordinating the activities on site.• Site Engineer should have sufficient working knowledge of construction and have the confidence in that knowledge to effectively lead construction activities on the work site.• Teach and demonstrate the techniques of construction as assigned.• Day to day supervision of personnel involved in the project are part of the engineer’s role, hand on works are required under request from the Construction Manager.• Report daily site activities, incidents, accidents, hazards or near misses in the work place immediately as per company procedures.• Manages contractor by locating, monitoring and controlling performance• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.• Perform other duties as assigned by Construction Manager.
• University degree in Civil Engineering, B.E (Civil)• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a construction site supervisory• Ability to read & interpret technical drawings & plans• Ability to inspect works as per drawings, specifications and inspection & test plan (ITP)• Ability to report such as daily or weekly site activities• Ability to identify significant issues (or) risks which could affect the site progress• Ability to work under high pressure • Ability to communicate in English and Burmese language • Rotation by Shift - Flexibility in weekdays & weekends (6 days/week)
* Bonus* Transportation* Group Medical Policy
* Make a difference* Join an experienced team
* Training provided* Learn new skills on the job