• Understand the product design, client requirements, quality, and standards to implement the execution of Project.• Prepares site status & progress reports, and keeps an accurate record.• Assist Manager for reviews & comments on Architecture design drawings, shop drawings, method of statement, material list, purchasing technical specification, testing & commission, etc.• Assist Manager for reviewing of material specification to ensure that quality requirement has been correctly conduct as per contract & design requirement.• Participate regular Site walk, observe & notice to main contractor for workmanship, installation method, defects, safety, procurement, etc.• Manage, track and document all phases of construction projects, from the planning and layout designs through to final handover.• Ensure that all as-built drawings from main contractor supporting each project are received and organized in an efficient manner.• Conduct handing over inspection & record handover defect. • Update regularly of contractor drawing submission registration.• Participate in Closing out documents.
• Bachelor of Technology (Civil)• Certificate in AutoCAD (Advance Course 2D) • Certificate in Practical A+
* Bonus* Commission* Transportation* Group Medical Policy
* Make a difference* Join an experienced team
* Training provided* Learn new skills on the job