- Carry out wheat receiving and intake filling process for wheat.- Assist silo monitor in running daily wheat receiving, pre- cleaning and transfer process in a continuous and proper manner.- Carry out silos measurement on every shift.- Ensure proper operation of all wheat transfer, pre-cleaning and conditioning machines.- Carry out receiving and transferring wheat sampling by following sampling instruction.-Carry out wheat transferring and wheat bulk out loading by first in first out procedures.- Carry out maintenance, servicing, repairing, cleaning of plant and clearing of blockage/spillage during normal operation and maintenance stoppage with assistance from contract cleaner.- Ensure working area is well kept and cleaned at all time.-To work overtime upon instruction from supervisor.-Execute any other responsibilities assigned by supervisor from time to time.
- Age between 18 to 40 years- Any graduate /Diploma/High school qualification.- Must have process working experience in food production industry.( Prefer experience in flour mill).- Must be obedient and able to follow instruction.- Must be able to communicate in English.- Good knowledge of computer and able to operate PLC will be preferred.-Highly motivate and must be willing to learn.
-bonus-yearly salary increment- medical allowance-ferry provided'-lunch provided.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Wilmar International Limited, founded in 1991 and headquartered in Singapore, is today Asia’s leading agribusiness group. Wilmar is ranked among the largest listed companies by market capitalization on the Singapore Exchange.Wilmar’s business activities include oil palm cultivation, oil seed crushing, edible oils refining, sugar milling and refining, manufacturing of consumer products, specialty fats, oleo chemicals, bio diesel and fertilizers as well as flour and rice milling. At the core of Wilmar’s strategy is an integrated agribusiness model that encompasses the entire value chain of the agricultural commodity business, from cultivation, processing, merchandising to manufacturing of a wide range of agricultural products. It has over 500 manufacturing plants and an extensive distribution network covering China, India, Indonesia and some 50 other countries. The Group has a multinational workforce of about 90,000 people.