- Maintaining and increasing sales of your assigned Branded shops- Reaching the targets and goals set for your assigned Branded shops- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base- Recruiting and training showroom sales staff - Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets- Reporting to managers/owners on regular basis.- Participating in monthly popup stores / offline marketing bases.- Allocating sales team across branded shops & pop-up stores.- Improving and maintaining the stores' and staff's tidiness, liveliness and cleanliness.
- Age between 21-35 years old- Must have a minimum 1 year of work experience in a similar position- Must have a degree certificate.- Must be a team player and be able to work under pressure.- Must be organised, ambitious and responsible.All in all, you must be flexible to changes, self-motivated and hardworking individual - who loves to challenge yourself to join our team!*Having a positive mindset is always a bonus*
- Competitive salary- Quarterly salary evaluation- Bonuses for outstanding performances- Monthly Full Attendance of 10,000 MMK
- Opportunity to showcase your true potential- Family-like workmates - Fun yet professional colleagues
- Fast career growth- Independent work environment- Long-term career managerial positions available
Kanote is an electronic accessories brand based in Yangon, Myanmar. Our inspiration comes from appreciation and love of our country’s multi-culture and diverse traditions. We are now celebrating and promoting this shared heritage by integrating them into high quality electronic accessories. Our products are expertly selected for best possible quality at accessible prices and our designs are passionately curated in which our country can be proud of.