• To develop sourcing, analyzing, comparing product quality, price, competitive advantages in goods and supplier’s management. • Deliver results to key goals indicators in the areas of new suppliers and products sourcing, quality control of goods, process improvements, budgeting and financial predictability on supply chain stream, cost management, innovation. • Strong relationship build up and retention process with suppliers, external and internal stakeholders. • Continuous knowledge on external markets that impact the materials that we buy, develop a risk management program for each materials and communicate to superiors for approval and adoption. • Manage demand planning process based on sales and production requirements and also to manage quality control on each materials and set standards. • Continuously review industry movement to provide a competitive advantage. • Effective and efficient management on demand and supply stock balance based on basic required rules of supply chain management for each materials.
• Full time Bachelor degree and may be relevant additional degree• Good command of written English and workable oral English. This position requires communicating with foreigners and must have good communications skills.• High negotiation skills and problem solving skills to lead sense of urgency and result driven action.• Attention in details.• 3-5 years’ experience in local FMCG supply chain Industry.
Benefits will provide based on industry standard.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.