• Supervise and oversea assets management team including staffing, reviewing and professional development, coaching and mentoring• Overall responsibility for setting strategic goals, objectives, budgets, policies and procedures in order to achieve company goals.• To manage sales and leasing process for projects, GEMs condo and Capital Hypermarkets• Acquisitions, identifying and sourcing property investments• Market research and analysis, property market update, customer’s taste and preference update.• Formulate and implement strategies to maximize leasing occupancy and Sales & leasing Agreement preparation.• To manage tenancy related issues, documentation and administration.• To prepare and submit weekly report to management.• Any other duties or responsibilities assigned by management.
• 6-8 plus years of relevant work experience in Property / Real Estate business• Should have a good understanding of Sales & marketing dynamics for the Real estate industry.• Must have managed independently Sales & Marketing function• Great working attitude and a team player. Bachelor’s degree in Business Management
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.