- Provide Junior QC Engineer to guide / Train on-ground site, site check planning, reporting progress- Able to travel site ground check any city in Myanmar ( YGN, MDY, Bago, Mawlamyaing, etc. … )- Resource / Project planning for site ground check before launches project- Good interpersonal skill and communication skill with cross-team- Able to handle Project Documentation ( Site Checklist, Photos, etc. )- Able to be working under QC site ground check independently
- Bachelors or Diploma in related engineering field- 1 (or) 2 years of experience in engineering management roles ( reporting progress )- Fibre/Internet installation field in advance, on-site experience- Able to work on ground site check- Ability base in using Microsoft Office ( Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint ) Internet, Email with Myanmar & English language
- Rewards for over performance
- Fun working environment
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Frontiir was founded by three co-founders who have world-class expertise in communication and information technologies with 30 years of combined industry experience in America. Two co-founders are MIT Ph.D. graduates, have authored dozens of technical papers in the areas of wireless communications, cloud computing and information technology and hold several US patents.