· Realize site inspection and project specification and drawing analysis.· Issue with the design team preliminary design (in case that the design is not available in tender documents) & equipment selection.· Issuing the design team the bill of quantities, labor, material, and equipment, etc.· Issuing selling price, commercial condition, description of proposed installation and technical specification of equipment offered.· Providing Technical Support to the sales team in the negotiation of the contract.· Revise proposal submitted as per variations requested by the client.· Liaise with the design Office the detail design including single line diagram, load calculation, distribution and panel boards schematic diagram, size cable and wiring layout, final selection if equipment.· Approve the design in Compliance with specification and client expectation.· Preparing Construction document to be forwarded to the site including bill of quantity of equipment, construction drawing and technical specification.· Issuing master list of imported equipment if applicable.· Issuing enquire to supplier for imported equipment and advise Project Manage on equipment to be ordered and selection of supplier.· Preparation with the design team of quotation for work variation during the execution of the contract.· Prepare Method statement for Electrical works.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or relevant certificates. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:· Educational Background in Electrical Engineering.· Good knowledge of Medium and Low Voltage Distribution, Telephone and Data System, Fire Detection Systems, CCTV systems, Public Address Systems, MATV Systems.· Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and written.· Computer literacy especially MS office, MS Project, Auto CAD, Projects 2000.· Negotiation Skills and good interpersonal skills.
*Rewards over Performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
For over 30 years, RMA has supported the needs of customers in Southeast Asia and across the globe, through automotive modification, service and parts distribution, infrastructure, engineering, hospitality and financial services.We employ over 7,500 people in 14 countries. RMA is the partner of choice for the world's leading automotive, equipment, services and food brands, bringing essential products and services to markets worldwide.