• Prepare and verify request for payments and Journal entries. • Prepare and monitor assets, liabilities, and capital expenditure entries/schedules by compiling and analyzing account information. • Maintain General Ledger, Sub-Ledgers and able to perform month-end, year-end closing of final accounts – Balance sheet, Profit and Loss Statement and Cash flow statement. • Maintain daily transactions in accounting/ERP system. Review and check the data accuracy. • Assist in external audit and financial review reporting consolidation as assigned by management. • Assist in preparation of ad-hoc reports and financial analysis as assigned by management. • Understand business process flows and to be able highlight Finance Manager/Management of improvements on organizational effectiveness and efficiency throughout all functions that relate to Finance (organization, systems and processes). • Apply practical proficiency in accounting and finance & professional judgement and to be able to support a winning team as a good team player.
• You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions. • To be successful in this application, you will demonstrate that you: • have 3-5 years of experience in finance• have/pursuing for a professional Accounting qualification (CPA, CA, ACA, CIMA) or University Degree specialized in Finance/Accounting/Economics• familiar with government taxation laws and regulations, local taxation policies.• have knowledge/experience of Accounting software, knowledge on Autoline/DMS System is a plus• are fluent in English and have strong communication skills• able to work under pressure and tight reporting deadlines.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Born in Myanmar, Mr Serge Pun immigrated to Beijing in 1965 and subsequently to Hong Kong where in1983, after working in the property industry for many years, he founded the Serge Pun & Associates Group in Hong Kong as a real estate developer. In the early 1990’s Mr Pun and members of his family returned to Myanmar and founded SPA (Myanmar) Ltd. (“SPA”). Today there are 40 operating companies under SPA’s umbrella, including three flagship public companies – First Myanmar Investment Co., Ltd. (“FMI”), Yoma Strategic Holdings Ltd. (“Yoma Strategic”) and Memories Group Ltd. (“Memories”). In 2015, FMI became the first company to list on the Yangon Stock Exchange with Yoma Strategic and Memories listing on the Singapore Stock Exchange in 2006 and 2018 respectively. Collectively the businesses focus on six key sectors, namely Real Estate, Financial Services, Healthcare, Consumer, Automotive & Heavy Equipment and Tourism. The Group also manages a portfolio of other investments. The Group’s list of international partners includes many distinguished international organisations and renowned brands in sectors like Finance (IFC, ADB, Wave Money), Real Estate (Mitsubishi Corporation, Mitsubishi Estate, The Hongkong and Shanghai Hotels), Consumer (Pernod Rickard, Yum! Brands, Metro Group, Kokubu & Co), telecommunications towers (edotco), power generation (Norfund), and in Automotive & Heavy Equipment (Mitsubishi Corporation, Sumitomo Corporation, Volkswagen, Ducati, New Holland, and JCB).About Yoma Strategic Listed on the Main Board of the Singapore Securities Exchange Trading Limited (SGX-ST), Yoma Strategic is a leading business corporation with a diversified portfolio of businesses in Real Estate, Consumer, Automotive & Heavy Equipment, Financial Services and Investments in Myanmar. Together with its partner, the SPA Group, Yoma Strategic is taking a conglomerate approach to build a diversified portfolio of businesses in Myanmar. The Company was ranked in the top 5% of the Governance and Transparency Index 2017, ranked 26th out of top 100 largest Singapore companies in the ASEAN Corporate Governance Scorecard 2017 and won the Best Managed Board (Gold) Award at the Singapore Corporate Awards in 2016.About FMI FMI is one of Myanmar's largest public companies with over 8,000 shareholders and an unbroken track record of profitability and dividend payments since inception in 1992. FMI’s current focus is on its “four pillar” strategy of investing in the Financial Services, Real Estate, Tourism and Healthcare sectors. FMI became the first company to be listed on the Yangon Stock Exchange on 25, March 2016.