1) Work everyday with a goal of wanting to help make a positive impact to the school, environment and the community as a whole. 2) Directs and coordinates educational, administrative, and counseling activities and evaluate the school's program to meet the school board stantdard3) Develop a warming relationship and confer with school staffs, students and parents to bring comfort once they enter the school4) Interview and hire skill teachers5) observe the staffs' daily performance6) Maintain relationships with organizations, education centers and other schools to improve educational services7) Plans and monitors school budget8) Directs preparation of class schedules, cumulative records, and attendance reports.
- Bachelor's degree in education and minimum of master's degree in education administration generally required- Teaching experience, internship, teaching license and principal license required- Work and establish friendly relationship with all the staff members and parents- No bias judgments toward any staff members, students and parents- No interference with personal relationships during school hours.... more terms and conditions in the yearly contract
- Depending on the quality of work, the salary may rise after one year- more benefits are listed in our yearly contract
- fun working environment- international standards- students' goals and opinions matter
- training provided when necessary
Diamond Knowledge International School aim is to best prepare your child for the challenges of modern life in an ever changing global society. Our curriculum and philosophy emphasize social interactions, self-awareness and mutual respect, as a parent, you want the best for your child and so do we. Our school provides a warm, nurturing environment, which will instill confidence.2.We believe it is equally important that the school, together with the family and the wider community, foster responsible attitudes and desirable, behavior enabling students to act with integrity and to take responsibility for their actions.We recognize the importance of intellectual, physical and emotional balance by providing a diversity of sporting, recreational and creative activities.We do not tolerate any from of discrimination. We believe, moreover, that the school must offer and environment where children of different nationalities, cultures, backgrounds and beliefs can learn to know, understand and respect each other.