• To secure customer orders and delivery schedule• Sales Plan and Sales Reporting• To develop market share in assigned sales territory• Analyze the most efficient and effective channel distribution in assigned territory• Maintain good relationship with regular customer and new outlet in lower myanmar.• Monitor competitors act on price, product and distribution• Establish sales objectives, strategy, plans, budget and policies• Maintain sales and marketing data base and files• Monitoring delivery product to customers• Work as a team in both sales & marketing and cross functional
* Any graduate and related diploma preferred.* At least 2 years of working experience in Sales Supervisor* Must be Driving Licence* Good communication skills ,Good attitude, Good behavior, Good presentation* Resilience and tenacity.* A team player with good interpersonal skills who is willing to learn.* Analytical and problem-solving skills, Organisational skills, Sales skills.* The ability to build relationships quickly and effectively. * Computer Literate* Able to travel local * Age between 20-30 years old
* Incentive and Yearly bonus * Travelling allowance* Monthly Birthday and Anniversary celebrations* Rewards for over performanc
* Fun working enviroment* Join an experienced team
* Training provided* Opportunities* Learn new skills and techniques
As the distributor of Mobil lubricants, we market and distribute Mobil 1 “The World Leading Synthetic Motor Oil”, Mobil Delvac, Mobil Super and etc. for automotive sector and gas engine oils, hydraulic oil, gear oils, greases, food grade lubricants and etc. for the whole Myanmar. We are striving to provide our customer with lubrication solutions not just the products. With guidance from ExxonMobil engineers, we also perform lube survey, joint trouble shooting, knowledge sharing, plant engineering services and etc. to solve our customers’ lubrication problems.