• To possess Product Knowledge, Selling Skill, Industry Knowledge & Customer Knowledge• Organizing appointments and meetings with community and hospital-based healthcare staffs• To build personal relationship with purchaser / poly clinic in-charge• Observe competitor activities and create counter act programs• Identifying and establishing new customers/Hospital/ poly clinic• Detailing & promoting products to Doctors and Allied Professionals• Reviewing sales performance weekly• Writing reports and feedback ( Market Status, Competitor Activities, Feedback of Customers & MDs’ Rx)• Handle PS & POM effectively• To follow up hospital Tender• Developing and Implementing TOTs for Hospital promotion program• Negotiation with internal and external customers
EDUCATION: • Bachelor or University Degree Holder preferably B. PharmSKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS: • Present a positive attitude• Set up and maintain proper equipment for a live broadcasts and remotes• Able to work under certain pressure and follow directions• Multitask and work long hours including night and weekends• Excellent communication skills and able to interact effectively with the clients and listeners• Able to travel and• Computer Skills is preferable• Able to read and write English smoothly is an advantage • Willing to assign anywhere in Myanmar.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
United Pharmaceutical Company (UPCL) has founded in 1997 in Myanmar. It is an affiliate of United Laboratories Philippines, the biggest pharmaceutical company in the Philippines, with a market share of more than 20 percent which it has consistently maintained for more than three decades. We, UPCL, are keep trying to be consistence as the preferred Healthcare Solution Provider in Myanmar by promoting total well-being and quality of life. Nearly 400 employees are working out of 21 workplaces in Myanmar.