- Perform day to day duties as Tour Operator (Inbound)- Customer contact directed towards existing customers and potential customers, mainly in French- Identifies and handles sales leads effectively and efficiently- Enter contracts and agreements into the Ticketing System and Sales Database- Coordinate the daily submission and execution of reports, paperwork, contracts, tickets, etc- Prepares and updates customer management reports and ensures all necessary follow up work is carried out on time- Handle special projects as assigned by management
- Any Bachelor’s degree + Diploma in French Or B.A (French)- High level of English Proficiency- Proven experience at least 2 years in a similar role- Understanding the value of team work- Intermediate MS Office skills, E-mail, Internet- Ability to problem-solving and work without close supervision on routine tasks- Good Communication skill with international tour operators
- Annual Bonus/ Performance Bonus- Travelling opportunities- Rewards For Over Performance
- Make a difference- Joined an experienced team
- Provide training- Promotion opportunities- Learn new skills on job
Kinnari Travels and Tours specializes in tailor-made cultural tours, community based tours, festivals tours and luxury tours with exclusivity. Kinnari Travels & Tours is inbound Destination Management Company and established in 2006. Kinnari Travels operates under the expertise of a team from Myanmar and a Swiss Tour Operator.