1. Supervise the planning and development of company marketing and communications materials. Help to Establish and maintain appropriate budgets for sales and marketing campaigns and initiatives2. Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services. 3. Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets. 4. Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share. 5. Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities. 6. Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals. 7. Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets. 8. Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners. 9. Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events. 10. Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly. 11. Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion. 12. Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree Business Management/Hotel and restaurant Management/food Technology/Culinary Arts/ Business degree or related professional qualification.• At least 5 years of relevant work experience , primarily in foodservice or in a B2B food setting• experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy• technical sales skills and knowledge of market research• proven experience in customer relationship management• experience in managing and directing a sales team• relevant product and industry knowledge• Very knowledgeable in excel and power point• Fluent in English• Pleasing personality with excellent communication skills
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.