• Develop and implement Sales and Leasing strategies, Policies and guidelines and drive for achieving targets.• Market Research and analysis, property market update, customer’s taste, and preference update. • Market Positioning, Branding, Pricing Strategy, and Unique selling point (USP) creation. • Building and raising brand identity & awareness. Advertising and Promotion strategies. • Creating & leading the customer service function. • Sales & Purchaser Agreement Preparation (including SPA Drawings, specification etc)• Formulate and implement strategies to maximize rental and occupancy.• Lease the company's properties at a competitive market rate, rentals, and achieve maximum occupancy.• To manage tenancy related issues.• Prepare annual rental budget and rental forecast• Manage documentation and administration• Provide guidance and supervision to sales & marketing team and prepare a monthly report.• Employee shall abide not only to the provisions included in the employment contract of the Capital Diamond Star Group but also any other orders and directives issued by the company.• Any other duties or responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
• 6-8 plus years of relevant work experience in Property / Real Estate business• Should have a good understanding of Sales & marketing dynamics for the Real estate industry.• Must have managed independently Sales & Marketing function• Great working attitude and a team player. Bachelor’s degree in Business Management
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.