1. Oversee day to day sales, monitoring and forecasting to better understand the market.2. Continually assess marketing techniques and efficacy in affecting sales.3. Stay up to date on current market trends.4. Collaborate with marketing team to creatively reach more potential customers.5. Take calculated risks to increase profitability and brand recognition.6. Provides information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.7. Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing and evaluating advertising and promotion programs, developing field sales action plans.8. Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying and capitalizing on market opportunities, coordinating new product development.
* Bachelor's degree in business or related field.* 5+ years experience in management in a corporate setting.* Aware of latest market trends and shifts as well as projections for the furture.* Exceptional communication and presentation skills.* Able to be persuasive and procure buy in from upper management.* Solid computer skills and awareness of web-based and social media.
* Incentives* Bonus + Commission* Meal or Travel allowance* Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques