• Conduct daily tool-box meeting for direct workers.• Emphasize the use of personal protective equipment on site.• To ensure that the Wilmar EHS procedures, rules and regulation are enforced to the employee engaged in this project.• Conduct daily EHS monitoring at work area to achieve compliance and participate in EHS inspection and accident investigation.• Comply with Wilmar safety standards and minimum PPE requirement.• Promoting the safety carrying out on the work at every working site.• Responsible for day to day security operations to include arming personnel, maintaining a duty roster, ensuring proper posting of personnel, accountability of equipment, accuracy of reports.• Ensuring a strong physical security posture for the facility, establishes regular security inspections • Performs assigned duties in maintaining Facilities Protection equipment.• Reports and takes necessary action to protect against theft for example unauthorized entry to the facility or closed areas.• Takes necessary action to ensure compliance with Company rules and regulations, safe work practices and other control procedures.
• Age between 35 to 45 • Any graduates • Must have a certificate in PFSO (port facility security officer) • Able to communicate in English • Minimum 5 years’ experience in related fields• Able to work at Thilawa.
- Lunch provided- Accommodation provided- Yearly salary increment - Bonus -Medical allowance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Wilmar International Limited, founded in 1991 and headquartered in Singapore, is today Asia’s leading agribusiness group. Wilmar is ranked among the largest listed companies by market capitalization on the Singapore Exchange.Wilmar’s business activities include oil palm cultivation, oil seed crushing, edible oils refining, sugar milling and refining, manufacturing of consumer products, specialty fats, oleo chemicals, bio diesel and fertilizers as well as flour and rice milling. At the core of Wilmar’s strategy is an integrated agribusiness model that encompasses the entire value chain of the agricultural commodity business, from cultivation, processing, merchandising to manufacturing of a wide range of agricultural products. It has over 500 manufacturing plants and an extensive distribution network covering China, India, Indonesia and some 50 other countries. The Group has a multinational workforce of about 90,000 people.