- Installation of equipment, antennas, lines and accessories on existing and new towers;- Installing and maintaining various associated hardware and equipment related to antennas, transmission lines, tower lighting and grounding systems;- Follow established safety, engineering and operational processes and guidelines in all installation and maintenance activities;- Interact effectively and productively with Rigarus Construction Inc’s technical operations/maintenance group as well as other installation technicians;- Maintain and care for all issued tools, equipment and components;- Perform all general ground duties associated with tower construction and equipment shelter;- Knowledge of tower maintenance process and maintaining respective codes;- Various other duties as required by the scope of each project- Reliability is key to the establishment and must be followed in all procedural steps of the company;- Adherence to safety standards is critical;Ability to work safely and independently in a variety of conditions and with minimum supervision.
- Minimum 2 year experience with telecommunication tower erection, antenna and transmission line systems and installation on towers, roof-tops and other structures. - Working knowledge of all installation practices; - Comfortable working at heights; - Working knowledge of safety standards and regulations as well as fall protection practices and procedures; - Able to read blue print and assembly/installation drawings; - An excellent appreciation of safety, discipline and hard work; - Familiarity with winch, rope and block hoisting;- Physically able to perform all aspects of jobs, including climbing ladders and towers and working on rooftop sites; - Able to work in all weather conditions, travel extensively, and work long hours where required; - Technical ability with either a computer and or telecom background would be desirable; - Work well with a team; - Good communication and organizational skills; - Able to learn quickly and follow instructions carefully- Able to speak, read and write (English)
Rewards for over a performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Since 2000, Executive Search has prided itself on being a market leader in the Myanmar recruitment industry. With a broad international client base, Executive Search can match the right staff with outstanding career opportunities at all levels of industry.Executive Search was established by Cynda Dunkley, an Australian national, and in conjunction with her professional team has been providing carefully selected staff for Myanmar-based and international companies for over a decade.Now Myanmar is open for business and Executive Search is at the forefront providing recruitment solutions for large national and international business and SME’s.Years of successful operation and tens-of-thousands of successful placements later, we are a business who knows the business of people. Our vast network of candidates, who regularly refer their friends and colleagues, are a testament to the level of trust and esteem we’ve built in the Myanmar market.