- Conduct and / or Participate in COMPANY Quality or technical compliance audits for CONTRACTOR, Sub CONTRACTOR or Vendors.- Review the contract documents for each Construction stage/phase in respect of QA/QC requirements and procedures and advise the Project Manager of any deficiency. - Review QA/QC site organization; make sure that, key personnel CVs are submitted by the CONTRACTORS and reviewed by PMTs relevant personnel, and advise the Project Manager of his comments.- Review Inspection, Test, Plans as submitted by the CONTRACTORS and ensure compliance with AGREEMENT requirements.- Attend all activities on site and ensure their compliance with QA/QC procedure in respect of the format signed off by Contractors QA/QC Manager.- Closely monitor site activities, fully coordinate with PMC discipline engineers, on a daily basis issuing NCRs in case of non-compliance and reporting to Project Manager in case of shortage of skilled laborers and/or site supervision staff.- Participate with PMC staff in assessing concession requests and field Design Changes as submitted by CONTRACTOR.- Participate with PMC staff in reviewing the Close Out Report as submitted by CONTRACTORS.- Coordinate with all disciplines/CONTRACTORs for QA/QC.- Ensure that CONTRACTOR establish and submit a Project-Specific Quality Plan.- Preparing & Compiling Project Quality Plan as per project QA/QC
* Minimum 5 years experience in QA/QC for interior fit out work only.* High education level required in engineering certificates with interior fit out background.* QA/QC training certificate is a must.
- Project Bonus- Performance Bonus- Company Trip
- Creative and fun work environment- Work with foreign leaders- International client list
- sponsorship on training- yearly salary adjustment- in-house training
We apply creative methods to build new destinations in Myanmar. Completed projects including Yangon Yangon Rooftop Bar, Mahlzeit German Restaurant, Sakura Residence Gym and Landscape. We have done many office projects for international clients including H&M, Unilever, Roche, and Coca Cola.