• Working with Business and Operational Teams for Requirements Capture and Documentation• Work Breakdown and Project Scoping with Development and Management Teams• Presentation of Project Schedules for Change Management and Cost Reviews• Constant Supervision of the Project, including status reports, issue resolution, resource negotiation and escalation communication• Management of the project through full life cycle, including vision, planning, implementation, deployment and stability phases• Ongoing management of a project's and system's lifetime, including out-of-hours deployment, in-life issue management and commissioning• Status Updates to Senior Management, Clients and Service Partners
The candidate must show a willingness for demanding work, dynamic thinking under pressure, conflict resolution and careful planning and execution. The role will report to the IT Operations Manager and Project Office Manager.We work with some of the most exciting mobile, web and retail technologies and has a fantastic team of highly motivated and energetic staff. We offer an environment of high responsibility and challenges which will give you huge career acceleration.Desired Skills and Experience** This is a TECHNICAL role, requiring candidates to have at least 2 years in a Technical Project Management Role in a Commercial Environment **Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities• Software Development and Delivery Full Lifecycle Project Management• Exposure to Information Technologies and Platforms, including but not limited to :o Linux OS (Ubuntu, CentOS) and/or Windows Server & LAN Infrastructureo Web Services Application Deployment (PHP, Java, C#)o Web/Application Servers – Apache, IIS & Database Systems including MySQL & Oracle• Formal Methods of Project Managment, such as PMP, PRINCE2, etc• Excellent communication skills, with a Professional and Customer Service Based Attitude• Good English LanguageDesirable Skills• ITIL IT Service Management• Previous exposure to financial services applications• Problem Solving and Negotiation Skills, as well as Planning and Status Meetings• Very good presentation and documentation skills in Microsoft Word and Powerpoint• Experience in using Project Management tools such as Microsoft Project, JIRA, or similar• Good spoken and written Myanmar and English Language would be highly advantageousEducational/Experience Requirements• Relevant IT qualification (Computer Engineering/Computer Science) Degree• 2+ years relevant work / job experience in a similar role• At least 5 years proven experience in technology
Benefits will provide according to company policy.
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
Capital Diamond Star Group (CDSG) is one of Myanmar’s leading and most successful conglomerates, currently employing over 8000 people across all the units. Born in the 1960s as a trading company, the company has since expanded in a number of sectors, currently operating with 13 entities spanning Retail, Financial Services, Food, Automotive, Telecommunication and much more. The group has experienced phenomenal growth over the years and has built a nationwide, multi-channel distribution network, followed by the opening of Capital Hypermarket and Grab & Go convenience stores. Following the launch of Capital City, the group’s most remarkable real estate development, CDSG has quickly gained recognition as one of the leading players in the real estate development market in Myanmar. The group also operates in the Pharmaceutical, Personal & Home Care and Infrastructure sectors.