• Primarily responsible to plan, monitor and deliver scooped systems modules and functionality in the software application• Responsible for end to end implementation of medium and large sized projects• Communicate a clear vision of project’s objective, progress and issues in order to manage expectation on all project requirements and deliverables to stakeholders• Lead and motivate the team to achieve the required project outcome and project stakeholder satisfaction• Proactively identify changes in work scope and ensure appropriate planning measures to reassess and amend scope of work requirement• Provide consulting services to customers for both pre-sales and after-sales
• Bachelor Degree in computer science or PMP certification or equivalent• Minimum 5 years working experience in IT Related Field • Possess positive Attitude, good interpersonal skills, customer-oriented mindset• Ability to work and cope with challenges and under pressure to meet targets in a fast-moving, results- oriented environment.• Proficiency in written and spoken English
* Rewards for over performance
* Fun working environment* International standards* Make a difference * Join and experienced team
* Opportunities for promotion* Possibility for job training* Learn new skills and techniques
MIT was founded in 1997 with the objective of promoting ICT industry in Myanmar. Since then, MIT has become a leading software house in Myanmar by providing reliable strategic ICT solutions through highly innovative state-of-the-art technologies for banking, retail, trading, hospitality, manufacturing, healthcare industries as well as government sectors. Strategic ICT Solutions provide not only competitive necessities but also competitive advantages to the organizations.