• Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information• Primarily responsible to plan, monitor and deliver scooped systems modules and functionality in the software application• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings• Responsible for end to end implementation of medium and large sized projects• Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings• Proactively identify changes in work scope and ensure appropriate planning measures to reassess and amend scope of work requirement• Provide consulting services to customers for both pre-sales and after-sales• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures
• Bachelor Degree in computer science • Minimum 2 years working experience in IT Related Field • Experience in project management, from conception to delivery• An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team• Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management• Proficiency in written and spoken English
* Rewards for over performance
* Fun working environment* International standards* Make a difference * Join and experienced team
* Opportunities for promotion* Possibility for job training* Learn new skills and techniques
MIT was founded in 1997 with the objective of promoting ICT industry in Myanmar. Since then, MIT has become a leading software house in Myanmar by providing reliable strategic ICT solutions through highly innovative state-of-the-art technologies for banking, retail, trading, hospitality, manufacturing, healthcare industries as well as government sectors. Strategic ICT Solutions provide not only competitive necessities but also competitive advantages to the organizations.