- Collect, Combine and review rollout plan and result (monthly, weekly and Daily )- Prepare RO presentation to High level and Customer (Including monthly and weekly RO presentation)- Send CR request and responsible to take meeting minutes- Coordinate with TC for RFI, FC and issues related with TC- Report preparation and send to Line Manager and Customer- Handle for site access permit (Tower Company and MPT existing) for all activity (TSS, TI, Quality, Network optimization, PAT, Rectification, Site Check, etc...)- Update MS on daily basis and subcontractor information update in UT Tracker- Review and analyze current project progress and gap;- Coordination with customer for meeting, complain and request and act to manage it immediately- Coordinate with Subcontractor for new site TSS visit and push to submit TSSR on time
- Must hold bachelor degree in BE (EC), Computer Science, engineering or relevant degrees.- At least 2 years’ working experience in similar role especially in telecommunication field.- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work with the team- Able to work in Lashio - Open-minded and willingness to learn new things
• Overtime Payments• Rewards for over performance• Phone Bill Allowance
• You can make a difference
• Learn new skills and techniques
ZTE Corporation is a global leader in telecommunications and information technology. Founded in 1985 and listed on both the Hong Kong and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges, the company has been committed to providing integrated end-to-end innovations to deliver excellence and value to consumers, carriers, businesses and public sector customers from over 160 countries around the world to enable increased connectivity and productivity.ZTE believes in technology innovation as a core value of the company, investing more than 10% of annual revenue in R&D. The company has established state-of-the-art R&D centres in USA, Sweden, China and so forth, and employs over 30,000 research professionals in the development of next-generation technologies including 5G, the Internet of Things, NFV, SDN, Cloud Computing and Big Data. ZTE has filed applications for more than 72,000 patents, with over 33,000 granted. Since 2010, ZTE has been ranked among the world’s Top-3 for patent applications under the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) each year, according to the World Intellectual Property Organization.As a member of the UN Global Compact, ZTE is committed to a vision of balanced, sustainable development in the social, environmental and economic arenas. Promoting freedom of communication around the world, the company has incorporated innovation, technological convergence and the concept of "going green" into the product life cycle. This includes R&D, production, logistics and customer service. The company is also committed to maximizing energy efficiency and minimizing carbon emissions. With Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) a key priority for the company, ZTE played an active role in relief efforts following events such as the 2015 earthquake in Nepal. ZTE also established the ZTE Special Children Care Fund, the largest charity fund of its kind in China.Looking forward, the company will be committed to becoming a pioneer in telecommunications industry, taking the lead in standardization, technical perspective and commercialization, and driving innovations in telecommunications and ICT globally as the business and technology needs of the industry continue to evolve.