• Manages bank projects throughout project management cycle to ensure success delivery and adhered to standards of scope, budget and timeline.• Facilitates project meetings and follow-up to achieve milestones and maintain the progress• Prepares reports periodically for Steering and Stakeholder level decision making and decision support.• Constructs organization Project plans and prioritizes based on bank direction.• Maintains Program Management documentation and retention• Assists in the development of project schedules and milestones• Assist in tracking, monitoring and updating the project deliverables and maintaining project data repositories and updating project KPIs• Deliver Agile training methodology to the Project teams• Manage and handle Sprints (Planning, Review, Daily Stand-ups, etc.)
*Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in computer science, Information Technology, Business Management or equivalent.*Possess Master Degree, MBA or equivalent would be an added advantage.*Minimum 2 years working experience in Financial Institutions.*Experience in Project Management would be an added advantage.*Able to command in both English and Myanmar.*Excellent numerical, analytical and problem solving skills.*Quick learner, agile and able to communicate effectively at all level.
* Rewards over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
KBZ BankTHE STRENGTH OF MYANMAR**Winner of EUROMONEY Award for Excellence consecutive years 2014, 2015, 2016: Best Bank in Myanmar**Kanbawza Bank (KBZ Bank) Limited, part of the KBZ Group of companies, is Myanmar's largest bank. Established in 1994 in Taunggyi, initially the bank catered the local area and in 1996, after present management acquired the organization, the group expanded to become Myanmar's largest financial institution, currently employing over 17,000 people.KBZ Bank is part of the KBZ Group, one of Myanmar's largest and most successful conglomerates. The Group has a proven track-record of operating according to industry best practices, as recognized in 2014, when the Myanmar Centre for Responsible Business awarded the KBZ Group of Companies as the most transparent company in the country. It is the first Myanmar bank in history to have International Representative offices in Thailand, Singapore and soon Malaysia.Jobs at KBZ BankIf you are interested in working for the leading financial institution in Myanmar, find below a list of our current open vacancies.