* To plan production, control and monitor the production of any item, quantity. And defined quality In times of need * To supervise employees, and manufacturing processes are working efficiently. * To control and supervise the performance of production systems to comply company policies * To coordinate with the operating management level employees. Navigation and feedback to the management of the proposed class action or adopt a policy requiring management to identify, acknowledge and operational practices. * To planning , organizing , directing and controlling the activities of the production function which combines the internal and external resources.
* Production planning, control and monitoring, as well as resolve production problems. The operation is based Plans and objectives of theparties * Coordinate with relevant parties to resolve production problems or improve production efficiency and higher productivity. * Tracking the performance of employees in the division of responsibility. With an initial evaluation period the Company. * Minimize loss of In production to a minimum. The maintenance of machinery, equipment and tools. In the active state at any time. * The policy of the management to the employees of the agencies properly. And suggestions for improvements. Employee Update or forwarded to senior management acknowledged. * Training, training to educate employees at each location, as appropriate. To develop the knowledge and skills of employees. * Reduce and control the risk of harm caused by unsafe acts or unsafe conditions. * Gathers production data of each agency. Reports submitted to Asst production manager / Production manager. Performer other Involved in the production department as assigned by supervisor * Maintain production schedule or plan to ensure start time to end time and supervise the production operations in the lines. * Supervise , available equipment , space , labour force to attain plant production objective . * Perform to get high production capacity ,good quality of product , low turn over rate , low absenteeism, no accident in working area . * Must be control stock by weekly and monthly and avoid being " Negative of available to promise stock " * To be ensure that the different stages of the production and the items are produced of right quality ,in right quantity . * Other duties may be assigned as required
* Uniforms* Ferry* Meal allowance* Annual bonus over performance* Overtime payment
* International standards* Make a difference* Join an experienced team
* Learn new skills on the job* Promotion opportunity* Management potential
TOA group is the leading group of companies in painting industry in Thailand. The group has set up Oversea Operations in many countries such as Vietnam, Malaysia, Laos, Cambodia, and India. The companies operate in manufacturing and distributing their high quality and the complete range of paints products. With years of experiences in operation and management systems, TOA group attained the Super Brands, Trusted Brands awarded for the most trusted brands in Thailand in the "Paint" product category for 5 consecutive years. The group was certified by ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001 and Green Label. Moreover, the key to quality of TOA group has never stopped developing and searching for new technologies and production processes to achieve for new technologies and production process to achieve the highest standards and meet the specific requirements of both local and foreign customers.