- To manage the operation and production lines.- Support & coordinate with production team in implementation of production planned , involving the production team.- Direct responsibility for implementing, reviewing and complying to Quality, Safety and Health, Food Safety and Environment Management System, in production areas.- Direct responsibility the product and package quality.- Direct responsibility for selection, coaching, feedback and development of Operators on Production Processes & Controls.- Direct responsibility for scheduling and managing manpower in production lines.- Direct responsibility for Safety of personnel and equipment.- Manage the manufacturing process.- Enforce the company's corporate policies and procedures.- Manage the manufacturing process to complete smoothly and to get the target rate that the sales demand needs.
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.- Minimum 3 years in similar industry ( Preferable Foods production)- Strong Technical, Analytical & Numerical Ability.- Good Communication skills in Local & English language , - Computer Skills (MS-Office )- Age between (25 - 35) years- Must be able to work under assigned shifts.
Social Welfare,Other Benefits
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
MDG’s network infrastructure, supply chain management, distribution, marketing, local know-how and logistical expertise help FMCG brand owners expand their market in Myanmar. Combining international standards and local cultural knowledge, MDG is clearly the partner of choice.