• To create and execute product marketing plans for assigned products, including go-to-market schedules, demand generation campaigns, and materials (e.g., product analysis, testing before market release, launch schedules, feature messaging, packaging, promotional, and point-of-purchase advertising). • To drive achievement of product KPIs such as pricing, revenue, profitability, and market share objectives. • Collaborate with sales team to ensure optimum inventory-to-sales forecast ratios and perform national forecasting for assigned products. • To monitor forecast-to-actuals day by day, week by week, and work with sales, marketing, distributor and customer stakeholders to optimize inventory levels. • To support sales teams, marketing teams, internal financial teams, management and the HO-based Product Planning team. • To research about Market, Competitors, Consumers and report back to management and provide the recommendation for better plan for assigned products. • To work for Technical support before product launch such as product testing, error finding, FW update, fixing error and reporting etc. • To work for Technical support after sales together with services team and care center.• To work with HO Training teams to modify localize training materials and sales talk and to provide the training to PG and related team members, partners.
RequirementsRelated Bachelor degree or Master degree, Must have the experiences in Product Marketing, Technical support, Operations, Strong Project Management experiences, traffic control management as project PIC, or related field and one year of progressive, detail oriented experience in product marketing or product management in the consumer electronics or related industry. Experience must include: 1. Strong analytical skills, specifically in the areas of mining sell-through data to create strategic insights, creating ROI analysis based on price/volume scenarios, and analyzing competitive pricing strategies and sell in / sell thru, sell out etc. 2. One year of solid experience generating demand via development of holistic go-to-market strategies such as product feature hierarchy messaging, training materials and product content. 3. Strong Microsoft Office skills, including working with Excel pivot tables, and creating customer-facing PowerPoint presentations, sales talk, sales kits etc. 4. One year of solid experience meeting with and presenting to retailer, distributors in the consumer electronics or related industry. 5. One year of solid experience in product lifecycle management align with promotional activities, including working on new product development, creating product roadmaps, recommendation and proposal and conveying competitive advantages to internal and external stakeholders.6. One year of solid experiences on working as technical support on mobile business and know well about the knowledge and able to handle the issue and error of mobile phones technical things.
- Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques