• Lead the overall process to develop new products (Financial and non-financial products).• Develop and manage the marketing strategies, budget and implementation plan in close collaboration with senior management.• Review and evaluate the existing products efficiency in the market situation and make necessary adjustment in order to meet the client’s needs.• Review and evaluate competitors’ products and microfinance market trend.• Track progress of product line.• Coordinate with other departments to explore new and different business opportunity.• Develop and maintain strong relationships with key partners, other associations and other partners.• Design an effective system to ensure the team provides accurate reports on existing and new business opportunities.• Introduce new products to the respective managers for implementation.• Launch the financial products, through iterative process of implementation design.
• Academic Qualification – A graduate from universities preferably in commerce / economics / business administration• Prior experience and knowledge in Financial Market, Banking or Microfinance is preferable• In-depth understanding about product’s features, pricing, benefits, positioning, design, promotion and risk preventing• Experience in identifying market trends and market research.• Must have innovative mindset that challenges status quo for benefit of company, employees and society• Clearly communicate both written and spoken in English and Myanmar Languages.• Excel Expert or have a basic knowledge of BI tools or programming.• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business and good collaboration.
- Rewards for over performance
- An awesome company
- Join a winning team
- You can make a difference
- Opportunities for promotion
- Possibility for job training
- Learn new skills and techniques
KEB Hana Microfinance Limited, a subsidiary of Hana Financial Group, is the first overseas microfinance unit established by a Korean Bank in Myanmar. KEB Hana Microfinance was founded as a company to support the financial needs of local low-income clients in Myanmar and regional farmers and small-scale cottage industry workers.